IP KVM switches

From: Brasha (brahsha_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/10/04

    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hello,

    We have few core application servers protected by
    firewall and with sufficient physical security. Due
    to space constraints system administrators’ workspace
    is being relocated to a distant building. Management
    wants to use HP “IP KVM” switches to manage the
    application servers remotely.

    I would like to know the experiences of the user
    community and security issues related to “IP KVM”
    switches.

    Kudos
    Brahsha.

    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: process identification
      ... Security Consultant ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: SHA-1 Hash
      ... IT Technical Security Officer ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: restore Administrator password
      ... file security that you had configured on the server for other users. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Legal? Road Runner proactive scanning.
      ... >> Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... >> pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... >> of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Security Appliances
      ... Subject: Security Appliances ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)