RE: Website access alert

From: Jason Haith (jhaith_at_genesissys.com)
Date: 08/02/04

    To: "'Guillome Main'" <guillome.main@axelero.hu>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:01:53 -0500

    I have something like this setup on one of my personal servers. I have a
    vbscript sub that will log information to a sql server for each new
    session id. You could just as easily have a script send an email. I'm
    using vbscript in .asp pages but I'm sure you could do this using just
    about any other web scripting language, probably some code already out
    there for this if you google it.

    -jhaith