SF new article announcement: Data Driven Attacks Using HTTP Tunneling

From: Kelly Martin (kel_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 08/02/04

    Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:59:49 -0600 (MDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    The following article was published on SecurityFocus today:

    Data Driven Attacks Using HTTP Tunneling
    By Ido Dubrawsky Aug 02, 2004

    In this article we will look at a means to bypass the access control
    restrictions of a company's router or firewall. This information is
    intended to provide help for those who are legitimately testing the
    security of a network.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1793

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html