SF new article announcement: Data Driven Attacks Using HTTP Tunneling

From: Kelly Martin (kel_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 08/02/04

    Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:59:49 -0600 (MDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    The following article was published on SecurityFocus today:

    Data Driven Attacks Using HTTP Tunneling
    By Ido Dubrawsky Aug 02, 2004

    In this article we will look at a means to bypass the access control
    restrictions of a company's router or firewall. This information is
    intended to provide help for those who are legitimately testing the
    security of a network.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1793

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: process identification
      ... Security Consultant ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: SHA-1 Hash
      ... IT Technical Security Officer ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: restore Administrator password
      ... file security that you had configured on the server for other users. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Legal? Road Runner proactive scanning.
      ... >> Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... >> pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... >> of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Security Appliances
      ... Subject: Security Appliances ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)