RE: Security Job Tracks? .

From: Anoop Jugurnath (Anoop.Jugurnath_at_BTGroup.intnet.mu)
Date: 07/20/04

    To: "'Rich Whyrick'" <rwhyrick@bpu.com>, "'Ben Stewart'" <stewarbd@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:02:18 +0500

    Hello all,
    just want to have your advice.

    I am too in almost the same situation as Ben. I want to know where to
    start. I hold actually the CCNP as only certificate with Specialization
    in cisco wireless. Actually a in the engineering section of a company in
    my country. The problem is, there is not enough hands on in security on
    this little island where I live.

    So, where can I apply for such start/fresher jobs which can help build a
    career in IT/security? I did some application online but never received
    a response due to the fact that I stay overseas. Does it exist any such
    organization that recruits juniors from overseas, with such goals as
    mine?

    I have less than 4 yrs experience with little hands on. Sure I would
    learn fast and take as much certifications as I can.

    Please advise. Thanks, Anoop.