SF new column announcement: The Pied Piper Syndrome

From: Kelly Martin (kel_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 07/19/04

    Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:43:28 -0600 (MDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    The following columnist commentary was published on SecurityFocus today:

    The Pied Piper Syndrome
    By Tim Mullen Jul 19 2004 07:52AM PT

    Making electronic voting terminals more like slot machines won't keep
    elections secure from tampering.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/255

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html