Re: "Hacker Contest" at Technical University Darmstadt/Germany

From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers (bugtraq_at_planetcobalt.net)
Date: 07/02/04

    Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:15:40 +0200
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    On 2004-07-01 Sibille Decker wrote:
    > "Hacker Contest- It Sicherheit praxisbezogen lernen" at the Technical
    > University Darmstadt/Germany.
    > The "Classic" Course will start at 10. September 2004. More informations at:
    > http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/Weiterbildung

    FTR the correct URL is http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/weiterbildung.

    Regards
    Ansgar Wiechers

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Windows SUS
      ... You can read the solution in paragraph Deploying the Automatic Updates Client on doc document here: ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > expert instructors. ... > Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Windows SUS
      ... I had done all that and the SUS is running on client as expected. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > expert instructors. ... > Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Network spyware detection
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > expert instructors. ... > Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Removing Local Admin Rights...
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: New Trojan?
      ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > our expert instructors. ... >> Attend a course taught by an expert instructor ... Master the skills ...
      (Security-Basics)