Use logs from nmap

From: efrén serrano (efren_sa_at_ya.com)
Date: 07/02/04

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:16:09 +0200

    Hi!, have a simple question:
    Anything could said me, any tool for see the ie: nmap's logs in xml,text and
    can cut the columns that i want, or make operations with this?
    Regards

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: Cisco CSA
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Any reason not to use strcpy, strcat or scanf?
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: New Trojan?
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Wireless access
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: antivirus for linux