Port 80 open without WebServer

From: Paulo (listassec_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/30/04

    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:24:24 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    I runned the Nessus on a Redhat/Conectiva 9 and i
    received the alert:

    Security Note: Port: www-http (80/tcp).

    I don't runnig http server (apache) and in netstat
    -anp don't show port 80. I run also chkrootkit and it
    detect nothing. I run clamav and it detect nothing
    too.

    Anyone can help me?

    Thanks

    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html