RE: antivirus for Linux

From: Robert McIntyre (robert.mcintyre_at_earthmail.com)
Date: 06/28/04

    To: "sf-Security-Basics (E-mail)" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:59:13 -0700

    | On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 15:40 -0500, Larry Mitchell wrote:
    |
    |>does anyone know of a bootable LiveCD with ntfs read capabilities that
    runs
    |>fprot??? there are tons that use clamav but not any that use f-prot
    that i
    |>see.

    I believe the trinity rescue disk runs fprot and can access ntfs

    http://trinityhome.org/trk/

    What a long strange trip this will be

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: Removing Local Admin Rights...
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: HIPAA_Compliance
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Cisco CSA
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Minimum password requirements
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Betr.: RE: fax software in the domain
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)