Re: Personal firewall for lambda users

From: Thorsten Mandau (tmandau_at_web.de)
Date: 06/22/04

    Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:10:30 +0200
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi Alexandre,

    I am currently in the process of testing ZoneLabs "Integrity"-firewall. It is M$-based and has a centralized management (you create a policy which users can download onto their clients).

    There are two sets of policies:
    - enterprise policy (a user cannot create, modify or remove any rules) -> "integrity agent"
    - personal policy (for advanced users who create their own rules) -> "integrity flex"

    Here's the link: www.zonelabs.com

    Maybe this software is something you might be interested in...

    HTH :)

    regards, Thorsten

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html