RE: Reconstructing network topology maps

From: Tenorio, Leandro (LTenorio_at_intelaction.com)
Date: 06/17/04

    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:03:42 -0300
    To: "Ramon Szmuk" <ramonsm@netvision.net.il>

    Ramon,
            There are several products that do those things, one of the most
    used in Telcos, most of them base on SUN or HP, is HP OpenView, it's
    uses SNMP, for topology gattering, for both Level 2 and 3. It also do
    system monitoring and any SNMP data GET you set it. But, at least in my
    knowledge, you can't export to visio. There are other tools like
    solarwids that do similar things, actualy Visio 2002 Net Architect, do
    something similar.
            Hope this helps.