SecurityFocus new article announcement

From: Kelly Martin (
Date: 05/25/04

    Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:14:57 -0600 (MDT)

    Protecting Road Warriors: Managing Security for Mobile Users (Part Two)
    By Bob Rudis May 25, 2004

    This is the second of a two-part series that focuses on the centralized
    management of security for mobile users. Part two completes the discussion
    by presenting additional layers of defence to help protect valuable,
    mobile data.

    --8<--cut here---8<---
    Kelly Martin
    SecurityFocus Infocus - content editor ph+001 (403) 261-5468

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at: