SecurityFocus new article announcement

From: Kelly Martin (kel_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 05/25/04

    Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:14:57 -0600 (MDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Protecting Road Warriors: Managing Security for Mobile Users (Part Two)
    By Bob Rudis May 25, 2004

    This is the second of a two-part series that focuses on the centralized
    management of security for mobile users. Part two completes the discussion
    by presenting additional layers of defence to help protect valuable,
    mobile data.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1781

    --8<--cut here---8<---
    Kelly Martin kel@securityfocus.com http://www.SecurityFocus.com
    SecurityFocus Infocus - content editor ph+001 (403) 261-5468

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html