RE: Windows SUS

From: Lee Seidman (lseidman_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/10/04

    Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
    To: "Jason R. Johnson" <01johnsonjr@sunraygaming.com>

    Happy to be able to do something more than just lurk
    here and go "wow, I didn't know that."

    I find that SUS works really well when you combine it
    with some of the software deployment options (for
    example, deploying the Windows Media Player 9 and then
    sending out the patches using SUS).

    --- "Jason R. Johnson" <01johnsonjr@sunraygaming.com>

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D26A0AEA-D274-42E6-8025-8C667B4C94E9&displaylang=en

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    > > (http://www.grisoft.com).
    > > Date: 5/3/2004
    > >

    > > ---
    > > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    > > (http://www.grisoft.com).
    > > Date: 5/3/2004
    > >

    > ---
    > Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
    > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    > (http://www.grisoft.com).
    > Date: 5/3/2004
    >

    > ---
    > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    > (http://www.grisoft.com).
    > Date: 5/3/2004

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less