RE: Windows SUS

From: Raoul Armfield (armfield_at_amnh.org)
Date: 05/10/04

    To: "'Lee Seidman'" <lseidman@yahoo.com>, <hartmann@thestar.com.my>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:07:02 -0400

    It is my understanding that if the user logged in at the time of the
    scheduled download belongs to the local administrator group, they have
    the option to postpone the install. See the Deploying Microsoft
    Software Update Services guide page 47.

    SUS_Deployguide_sp1.doc

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/sus/susdeployment.mspx

    Raoul