RE: Commands for closing tcp session on a window box

From: Rivera Alonso, David (drivera_at_iberdrola.es)
Date: 04/28/04

    To: 'Tiongster' <tiongster84@yahoo.com.sg>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:34:36 +0200

    I use TCPView from www.sysinternals.com.
    It's a great tool, try it!

    -----Mensaje original-----
    De: Tiongster [mailto:tiongster84@yahoo.com.sg]
    Enviado el: martes, 27 de abril de 2004 9:12
    Para: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Asunto: RE: Commands for closing tcp session on a window box

    Sorry, the question I'm asking is quite vague without giving more
    details.
    Let's say, on command prompt I entered NETSTAT -A -N and it showed a
    list of TCP and UDP active connections. A session was established i.e.

    TCP 123.183.193.219:1038 64.12.24.151:5190 ESTABLISHED

    Question, is it possible to terminate this Session on the command prompt

    And what command is use to achieve it or what solutions do you suggest?
    Thank you!