Recover Yahoo MEssenger password

From: Naren (naren_at_pactech.net)
Date: 04/28/04

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:37:44 +0800

    Does anyone know of any method or tool to recover Yahoo Messenger password ?

    My customer's pc had the password saved, in the system, and the windows
    crashed.

    Upon a recovery, the yahoo messenger does not load up, and he does not
    remember the password.

    Are there any tools, to recover the password, from some cache file or
    something, in the system ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Naren

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html