What does this mean?

From: Adnan Ali (call_ret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/26/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hello all,

    I have a simple question and I hope to get an answer
    from the experts on this list.

    I have a PC running Windows 2000 Prof, and when I do
    a netstat -an, I get the following:

    Active Connections:
    Proto Local Addr Foreign Addr State

    TCP 0.0.0.0:135 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

    TCP 0.0.0.0:445 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

    TCP 0.0.0.0:1026 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

    TCP 0.0.0.0:1027 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

    UDP 0.0.0.0:135 *:*
    UDP 0.0.0.0:445 *:*
    UDP 0.0.0.0:1025 *:*
    UDP 0.0.0.0:38037 *:*
    UDP 172.20.4.76:500 *:*

    I get this output even when I am running no network
    application on the machine.

    Of course, this all seems quite suspicious.

    Can somebody please help me figure out what is going
    on? At least find the respective applications
    listening
    on various ports.??

    Thanks and best regards,

    Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25˘
    http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html