Re: VOIP Security

From: Phillip McCollum (PMcCollum_at_sanmanuel.com)
Date: 04/21/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:06:56 -0700
    To: <yboily@seccuris.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Security Focus had an informative little article a little over a month
    ago about this very subject:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1767

    HTH,

    Phillip McCollum
    Network Technician
    San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
    pmccollum - at - sanmanuel.com

    >>> "Yvan Boily" <yboily@seccuris.com> 4/20/2004 9:52:45 AM >>>

    A client has inquired about voip security and would like us to assist
    in
    analyzing the risks in deploying voip through their organization. Can
    anyone recommend some resources related to this area?

    Regards,

    Yvan Boily

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545
    off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or
    less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert
    instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of
    in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the
    skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your
    organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: restore Administrator password
      ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... >> pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: fax software in the domain
      ... You could add an extra layer of security by changing by connecting the ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Odd Pen-test: Security Camera
      ... a ton of security holes in it... ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Windows SUS
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Network Traffic Monitor