Re: Online Universities with Information Security Programs

From: Brian McGauran (bmcgaura_at_co.pinellas.fl.us)
Date: 04/06/04

    Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:57:31 -0400
    To: <security_list@artiman.ne>, <bsec@cotse.net>

    Norwich University offers the Master of Science in Information Assurance
    (MSIA), and 18-month online program starting each September and January.
    The Program Director is Michel Kabay, author of numerous books and
    articles on Computer security.

    http://www3.norwich.edu/msia/

    >>> <bsec@cotse.net> 4/5/2004 1:56:29 PM >>>
    Additionally, does anyone know about any on-line Masters programs with
    emphasis in Information Security?

    Thanks,
    -Brett

    >>> "Security" <security_list@artiman.net> 4/2/2004 7:15:56 AM >>>
    Hi everybody, I'm pretty sure that somebody already submitted this
    question,
    but I would like to get more advises about Online Universities that
    offers
    bachelors degrees in IT with focus on Information Security.

    Thanks,

    Andres Martinez

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545
    off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or
    less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert
    instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of
    in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the
    skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your
    organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html