Re: Online Universitties with Information Security Programs

bsec_at_cotse.net
Date: 04/05/04

    Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:56:29 -0400 (EDT)
    To: security_list@artiman.ne

    Additionally, does anyone know about any on-line Masters programs with
    emphasis in Information Security?

    Thanks,
    -Brett

    >>> "Security" <security_list@artiman.net> 4/2/2004 7:15:56 AM >>>
    Hi everybody, I'm pretty sure that somebody already submitted this question,
    but I would like to get more advises about Online Universities that offers
    bachelors degrees in IT with focus on Information Security.

    Thanks,

    Andres Martinez

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Re: RE: Masters program for Information Security?
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... There are several Universities around the US with Masters programs in Information Security /Assurance. ... it has all the institutions by state. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • SF new column announcement: The Panacea of Information Security
      ... The Panacea of Information Security ... best tool for information security is a competent security professional. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)