Re: Online Universitties with Information Security Programs

From: Edward Miller (EMiller_at_tax.state.va.us)
Date: 04/05/04

    To: AgfTech Lists <lists@agftech.com>
    Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:42:36 -0400

    James Madison University also has an online program in info. security

    http://www.infosec.jmu.edu/

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: *warning* student question
      ... Read up on what offsets of the packets represents what flags, ... > We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Securing SSH
      ... register a hostname that points to your IP, and if the ISP changes your ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less. ... >We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Anti-Spyware Mailing List
      ... Paul Kurczaba ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: RFMON detection