Re: Online Universitties with Information Security Programs

From: Edward Miller (EMiller_at_tax.state.va.us)
Date: 04/05/04

    To: AgfTech Lists <lists@agftech.com>
    Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:42:36 -0400

    James Madison University also has an online program in info. security

    http://www.infosec.jmu.edu/

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: *warning* student question
      ... Read up on what offsets of the packets represents what flags, ... > We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Securing SSH
      ... register a hostname that points to your IP, and if the ISP changes your ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less. ... >We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • IDS Systems (NFR vs ISS)
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Need help on Spyware
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Network Card Promiscuous Mode