Re: Requesting info: VPN solution

From: Gene Cronk (gcronk_at_trsg.net)
Date: 03/31/04

    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:09:35 -0500
    To: Peter Martin <Peter.Martin@macquarie.com>

    Can't speak for PIX, but 831's run roughly $500 USD.

    Peter Martin wrote:

    > Look into PIX 501s or 831s (soho routers). I dont have exact figures,
    > but an 831 is about 1600AU, and a 501 a little more then that.
    >

    > - Peter

    Gene Cronk NSA-IAM, MCP, Sec+, iNet+, Net+ (gcronk@trsg.net)
    The Robin Shepherd Group -- Systems Administrator
    Office (904)-359-0981 Ext. 36
    Cell (386)-795-3081
    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Fwd: antivirus for linux
      ... CA Antivirus for Linux. ... >> pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Network Traffic Monitor
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... > of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. ... Master the skills ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: IIS graphic tools
      ... > Subject: IIS graphic tools ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Master the skills ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Strange pings from 127.0.0.1
      ... >within our 192.168.1.* network as well as to random Internet addresses. ... >Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Master the skills ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: restore Administrator password
      ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... >> pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)