Remoto control analyses

From: Felipe Signoretti Almeida (falmeida_at_rio-de-janeiro.sns.slb.com)
Date: 03/26/04

    Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:52:34 -0300
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Anyone here has some paper or links that describe an audit in a Remote
    Control Software, What is the advantages and disadvantages to deploy it in a
    company and What security things need to be adressed.

    rgs,
    FSBA

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html