RE: Caching a sniffer

From: David Gillett (gillettdavid_at_fhda.edu)
Date: 03/22/04

    To: <ksaenz@spinaweb.com.au>
    Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:40:35 -0800

      Perhaps you could elaborate a little. I do not recognize
    this sentence as describing a function of any of the switches
    (mostly Cisco and Alcatel) that I've ever worked with, but
    maybe I'm just having trouble understanding what you're trying
    to say. Could you, for instance, give the Cisco command(s)
    which do what you're trying to describe?

    David Gillett

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html