RE: Caching a sniffer

From: David Gillett (gillettdavid_at_fhda.edu)
Date: 03/22/04

    To: <ksaenz@spinaweb.com.au>
    Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:40:35 -0800

      Perhaps you could elaborate a little. I do not recognize
    this sentence as describing a function of any of the switches
    (mostly Cisco and Alcatel) that I've ever worked with, but
    maybe I'm just having trouble understanding what you're trying
    to say. Could you, for instance, give the Cisco command(s)
    which do what you're trying to describe?

    David Gillett

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: modifying configuration registrar inside cisco 2600 so as to change password
      ... Check this link on the Cisco support site. ... modifying configuration registrar inside cisco 2600 so as to change ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Cisco CSA
      ... Cisco has since been trying to sell us this product as a heuristic solution to malicious activity on the network. ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Cisco CSA
      ... Can anyone give me some feedback on the Cisco Security ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Cisco Aironet Wireless Security
      ... This feature is available only on Cisco Access ... Subject: Cisco Aironet Wireless Security ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Cisco CSA
      ... Can anyone give me some feedback on the Cisco Security ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)