IP block

From: Ronald Balk (Ronald.Balk_at_borland.com)
Date: 02/29/04

    Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:55:56 +0100
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    I need to setup a temporarily training room in my office.

    The training-pc's are directly connected to the internal network and
    need to use the "internal" gateway address to access the internet.

    The training pc's should only access the gateway's IP address all other
    addresses should be blocked. I also need to block other subnet's.

    We run a Windows based network (AD).

    I am looking for a cheap software/hardware solution

    Any suggestions ?

    Ronald Balk

    Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam protection, URL filtering, VPN,
    wireless security

    Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam and other risks with Astaro
    Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution that combines six
    applications in one software solution for ease of use and lower total cost of

    Download your free trial at