Re: Network discovery

From: rogue (rogue_at_nocdemon.net)
Date: 02/02/04

    Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:05:12 -0500 (EST)
    To: Nagy Gergely <gergely.nagy@is-energy.hu>

    you might want to check out WhatsUp Gold.

    http://www.isp-planet.com/equipment/whatsupg1.htmlhttp://www.isp-planet.com/equipment/whatsupg1.htmlhttp://www.isp-planet.com/equipment/whatsupg1.html

    On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Nagy Gergely wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I would like to ask all of you, if you have every used a network discovery
    > tool? I have a network with more than 5000 PC's and more than 70 sites in
    > the country. I would like to create an analysis about the network nodes,
    > line between them, speed of the lines etc. Would it be possible with a tool
    > to discover the whole internal network, with routers, gateways and all the
    > important datas?
    >
    > Thanks for all...
    >
    > Gery
    >

    > Ez a level virusellenorzesen esett at!
    >
    > This message was checked against viruses!

    > Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    > course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    > We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    > and many other technical hands on courses.
    > Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    > any course!

    ==================
    rogue@nocdemon.net
           	     {\o0|
    ==================
    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!

    • RE: UDP Port 137 Question
      ... Director of Network Operations ... The Computer Browser system service maintains an up-to-date list of ... maintain browse lists that contain all shared resources that are used on ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: 192.168.x.x oddities
      ... > network are non-routable. ... > the only address-space the router is configured to support. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Reconstructing network topology maps
      ... Subject: Reconstructing network topology maps ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Network Traffic Monitor
      ... Subject: Network Traffic Monitor ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Network Discovery & Asset Management Tools
      ... I suggest using SMS 2.0 the network and asset management functions of it ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)