Re: Internal Instant Messaging

From: Ben Carr (carr.287_at_osu.edu)
Date: 01/29/04

    Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:20:54 -0500
    To: Chris Burton <cyberhiker99@yahoo.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com

    >Not necessaily "internal but one that could be set outside the
    >firewall but that they could control who was on it and
    >that doesn't rely on the big guys (AIM, ICQ, MSN,
    >etc).

    Jabber (http://www.jabber.org/) is an open source instant messaging
    implementation, that is highly extensible, scalable, and secure. Sounds
    almost perfect for you.
    -B

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!