RE: Worm.SCO.A (W32/Mydoom@MM)

From: Shawn Jackson (sjackson_at_horizonusa.com)
Date: 01/26/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:48:39 -0800
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Found some information, looks like Mcafee just posted the info at about
    2:40 p.m. PST, VERY HIGH OUTBREAK! Sophos and Trend Micro on my network
    are missing the virus; Mcafee and ClamAV are finding it.

    FYI:
    http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=100983

    Shawn Jackson
    Systems Administrator
    Horizon USA
    1190 Trademark Dr #107
    Reno NV 89521

    www.horizonusa.com
    Email: sjackson@horizonusa.com
    Phone: (775) 858-2338
                 (800) 325-1199 x338

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!