Randomly generated password for windows

From: Guillaume Lavoix (glavoix_at_altadis.com)
Date: 01/27/04

    To: "'security-basics@securityfocus.com'" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:18:02 +0100

    Hello Everybody,

    Does anyone remember what command to use in order to generate a password
    Randomly under windows 2000/XP/2003.
    I have used this command in the past, and cannot get a hold of it in my
    memory.

    Thank you for your help,
    Guillaume

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!

    • Re: Auditing / Logging
      ... so just install a keylogger. ... they need to know which command applies to which data, ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: restore Administrator password
      ... I tried the net user command using your method on a test machine. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Auditing / Logging
      ... If you want the function of a keylogger without having to worry about ... > need to know which command applies to which data, ... > We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Auditing / Logging
      ... so just install a keylogger. ... should be spelt out clearly prior to any pen test actually taking place. ... they need to know which command applies to which data, ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Randomly generated password for windows
      ... Net user username /random ... > Does anyone remember what command to use in order to generate a password ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less. ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)