Randomly generated password for windows

From: Guillaume Lavoix (glavoix_at_altadis.com)
Date: 01/27/04

    To: "'security-basics@securityfocus.com'" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:18:02 +0100

    Hello Everybody,

    Does anyone remember what command to use in order to generate a password
    Randomly under windows 2000/XP/2003.
    I have used this command in the past, and cannot get a hold of it in my

    Thank you for your help,

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!