Re: UDP Port 137 Question

From: Jeff Friend (Jfriend_at_ochsner.org)
Date: 01/21/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:52:08 -0600
    To: <why1234@hotmail.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Hae you tried checking the ports on the local machine to see what is running, application wise. I use Fport to give me a listing of applications and the ports they are using. Doesn't help with windows services, but it shows a lot.

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!