How to secure my yahoo account

From: Farid (securitybox_at_fusemail.com)
Date: 01/18/04

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:43:15 +0330

    Hi

    How can you know if your yahoo account password has been cracked in case
    the cracker doesn't change it or manipulate any other data relevant to
    your account(for instance after reading your mails marks them as
    unread,etc)? Is there a sort of login log on yahoo? How can I get sure
    that my account never gets hacked? Is password cracking possible since
    yahoo changed her authentication method? I have heard of yahoo password
    crackers which without any sort of social engineering or keylogging could
    give you the passwd.

    cheers

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!

    • RE: Comparison of Yahoo v. MSN Messenger from security standpoint
      ... Onderwerp: RE: Comparison of Yahoo v. MSN Messenger from security standpoint ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Yahoo Webmail Sessions
      ... > Subject: Yahoo Webmail Sessions ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > expert instructors. ... > Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: How to secure my yahoo account
      ... I would recommend using a more secure email service such as HushMail. ... communications are given additional encryption beyond the https:// SSL. ... How can you know if your yahoo account password has been cracked in case ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: User Passwords and security risks
      ... Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • iptables and yahoo voicechat servers
      ... iptables rules in my firewall. ... Voice Chat Connection: ... Do you Yahoo!? ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...
      (Security-Basics)