Looking for virus info

From: wortos (wortos_at_myway.com)
Date: 01/13/04

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:42:12 -0500 (EST)

    Hi,

    I am looking for a place to find the following:

    Virus/worm Name, Subject lines, e-mail content (text) if any, payload and the estimated damage it caused.

    Any link will be appreciated.

    No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

    Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
    course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
    We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
    and many other technical hands on courses.
    Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
    any course!