RE: advice

Nat.Hague_at_omigroup.com
Date: 01/06/04

    To: JMclaughlin@springsgov.com, ikampa@enst.fr, security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:39:26 -0000

    In my opinion; if you have acheived an MCSE alone it is a foundation
    certificate to prove you can learn and have learnt. Once this is coupled
    with practical experienced, and another certification it shows a good
    understanding of your trade. The same could be said for any single
    certification. As you do not expand on why you do not like MCSE It is
    difficult to argue a case, however; as the MCSE is so widely accepted, and
    successful, and as you seem to have a great belief that you know it all, I
    would say do it. From my personal experience I would say, if you are doing
    the job and can 'apply learning' the exams are purely a formality.
    Couple with any other certification, I would say it is a 'must' unless you
    are a Linux guru and are marketing yourself towards that platform.

    regards

    Nat