re: Free Net Nanny - HomeUse and other free stuff

From: meowbaby (
Date: 01/05/04

    Date: 5 Jan 2004 18:04:34 -0000

    >>Also a few months back I told the virus list that Computer Associates had
    offered their personal firewall and anti virus combo product free for 12
    months, the link I provided was to a News Article which has now been
    removed. For the life of me I cannot find the URL to where CA have buried
    this offer away.. If anyone knows of the address could they please let me

    The story link is here:,4149,1391277,00.asp?kc=EWNWS112003DTX1K0000599

    The link to the Etrust software is here:

    (keeper of sometimes useful odds 'n' ends)

    • Re: pop up warning
      ... Personal Firewall, but it is harder for some people to understand; ... You probably can find anti virus products easily ... place should you go back to the Internet. ... Once back online, get all of the ...
    • Views on eTrust EZ Firewall
      ... Australia] Anti Virus Software which I believe is the same engine as used in ... Computer Associates EZ Anti Virus. ... download the eTrust EZ Personal Firewall which their web ...
    • Re: sasser worm
      ... protect your computer using personal firewall (if you have Windows XP ... > I have ran my Nortons Anti Virus but it found nothing. ...