RE: home wireless router good practices for security

From: Alex Pimperton (Alex_at_MAGDALENSTREET.CO.UK)
Date: 01/02/04

    Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 22:29:29 -0000
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    I googled it, and just out of interest, what is it the SSID for?

    Google seems to say Sears vans but there doesn't seem to be a clear
    answer.

    Echleon....

    Alex

    • Re: Truck Driving Career
      ... The post has not made it to Google yet, but when it does, you will be ... we just laugh at the thought of you having ... SMTP ... My ISP is going to see that the e-mail above did not come from their system ...
      (misc.transport.trucking)
    • Re: What fallback platform should VFP developers learn?
      ... if google "foxpro lawsuit y2k" will give you lots of information about the case. ... It's good laugh anyways. ... Cy Welch ...
    • Re: New FBI boss says cyber crime, not terrorism, is top of Feds todo list
      ... German Prime Minister's phone fit into "fighting the enemy" category? ... R. U. Chinese by any chance? ... Most things BD does on Usenet are "for a laugh"! ... We have a new policy - Google 2012 ...
      (alt.2600)
    • Re: JSH: Something wrong in your brains
      ... Google Analytics. ... There is a reason for that. ... Diophantine equations, for a laugh. ... at your disconnect from reality just as they do with Hammond. ...
      (sci.physics)
    • Re: What Men Do When No One is Looking
      ... usually by her husband or father. ... The study was released by the state-run General Union of Women and ... *laugh* 'nough said on the accuracy of that report. ... Google can't find the article. ...
      (soc.men)