Best practices for a small business's security

From: bob martin (bobmartin_613_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/29/03

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:51:56 -0600

    Hello,
    I am looking for best practices or an outline to follow for helping a small
    company to secure their business. I've found many resources on the
    technical aspects, but am hoping for suggestions for websites or books
    covering the business aspects as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thank you.

    • Re: Best practices for a small businesss security
      ... >company to secure their business. ... I've found many resources on the ... but am hoping for suggestions for websites or books ... >covering the business aspects as well. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Service Release 2 does not fix font problem
      ... >>> around without setting themselves up for failure when Apple fixes the ... If enough users have the problem, it has both a business ... MacBU is required to conform to MS business ... > their shareholders' resources. ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.office)
    • Re: Service Release 2 does not fix font problem
      ... >> around without setting themselves up for failure when Apple fixes the ... If enough users have the problem, it has both a business ... MacBU is required to conform to MS business ... their shareholders' resources. ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.office)
    • Re: Best practices for a small businesss security
      ... I've found many resources on ... > books covering the business aspects as well. ... Paid commercial ... Backups, backups, backups! ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Carl Icahn Speaking about Dell and PCs
      ... I do not think the PC business is over. ... service contracts provided inhouse, from resources wholly controlled ... of operating and maintaining a tradition PC. ... American know-how to set a role model for the world to follow. ...
      (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)