Re: SPAM filter...

From: Nabil SEFRIOUI (admin_at_osmium-work.com)
Date: 12/22/03

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:49:38 +0000

    Le Dimanche 21 Décembre 2003 09:40, sietze a écrit :

    u can use a combinaison of postfix+amavis-new+spamassassin.

    spamassassin accurate enought to be run in a production environement.

    postfix have a feature to prevent DoS and it can be used to solve your
    problem. you define a soft and hard error limit, if the soft limit is
    reached, the server will sleep n seconds (n is the error count) and
    when reaching the hard limit the server drop the connexion
    you can specify also a sleep time between each error before reaching the
    soft limit

    you can alsa use an antivirus scanner whith amavis-new if you have one,
    amavis support a lot of them

    --
    Osmium Work - Ingénierie Open Source