Re: Web Filter software for linux

From: Ahmad Taha (ahmad.taha_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: 12/13/03

    Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:07:23 +0200
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    SquidGuard: http://www.squidguard.org/

    >Hi List,
    >I am currently reviewing our web Filtering product and we are evaluating a move to linux.
    >
    >The current technologies we are evaluating are:
    >
    >ContentKeeper - www.contentkeeper.com
    >OrangeBox Web www.cobion.com/solutions/orangeboxweb/
    >SurfControl Web Filter VS http://www.surfcontrol.com/products/web/vs/
    >Immunix Secure Software Appliance with Websense Enterprise v5 http://www.websense.com/company/Partners/Partner.php?Partner=Immunix
    >
    >If you know of any I have missed can you drop me an email.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Ivan
    >

    >Ivan Coric, CISSP
    >IT Technical Security Officer
    >Information Technology
    >WorkCover Queensland
    >Ph: (07) 30066414 Fax: (07) 30066424
    >Email: ivan.coric@workcoverqld.com.au

    >Messages included in this e-mail and any of its attachments are those
    >of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland. The contents of this message are to be used for the intended purpose only and are to be kept confidential at all times.
    >This message may contain privileged information directed only to the intended addressee/s. Accidental receipt of this information should be deleted promptly and the sender notified.
    >This e-mail has been scanned by Sophos for known viruses.
    >However, no warranty nor liability is implied in this respect.

    • Re: Web Filter software for linux
      ... > I am currently reviewing our web Filtering product and we are evaluating a move to linux. ... > Information Technology ... > of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland. ... The contents of this message are to be used for the intended purpose only and are to be kept confidential at all times. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Web Filter software for linux
      ... I am currently reviewing our web Filtering product and we are evaluating a move to linux. ... of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland. ... The contents of this message are to be used for the intended purpose only and are to be kept confidential at all times. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Modular multi-tenant full-ajax web application
      ... and I'm evaluating different technologies and languages. ... The application should be highly modular, and the UI should be dynamically generated according to the customer. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)