RE: Installing WinPcap for Windows XP

From: Cabrera, Nestor (Contractor) (CabreraN_at_southcom.disa.mil)
Date: 12/10/03

    To: "'Brandon A. Battis (Student)'" <BAB258@students.jwu.edu>
    Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:56:58 -0500

    I've installed it with no problem. The easiest way to use it with Ethereal,
    nmap, and others is to use the .msi installation file from the winpcap site
    (for the latest version http://winpcap.polito.it/install/default.htm.) This
    will automatically install all the needed files. Reboot, then install
    Ethereal for Windows. Hope this helps.