Re: Web Filter software for linux

From: shion (emiliozom_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 12/09/03

    Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 19:07:42 +0100
    To: Ivan Coric <ivan.coric@workcoverqld.com.au>

    Test also with www.optenet.com

    >Thanks
    >Ivan

    Thanks
    Emilio.

    • Web Filter software for linux
      ... We are currently evaluating a product called GetBusi, ... price is right, it runs on Linux, and seems to have LOTS of functionality. ... Web Filter software for linux ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Web Filter software for linux
      ... > I am currently reviewing our web Filtering product and we are evaluating a ... > move to linux. ... > The current technologies we are evaluating are: ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Which widget set
      ... My background is real time C developed under Unix (SunOs); ... have been using visual basic under windows. ... I am now evaluating using Linux ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • Re: Dual Booting Rant
      ... after you are done evaluating your Linux systems (which ... > three different Linux systems install on one computer because I'm ...
      (alt.linux)