eTrust Inoculate 7.0 SP1 problems

From: Joseph Blade (
Date: 12/08/03

    To: <>
    Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:56:03 -0500

    I have inherited a situation with an eTrust Inoculate 7.0 that
    has all the latest real-time driver updates, and I am at a lost.

    On the file server with the real-time scanner running set to outgoing
    and incoming scanning, with either the InoculateIT or Vet engine
    Accessing documents from a workstation will cause the process to hang
    for 1 to 2 minutes, then timeout with a file no longer available message
    or the file has been corrupted. When scanning engines are disables life

    is good. Looking at the engine settings there is nothing to tweak.

    The server is win2k SP4 with all the latest security patches. Any idea?

    In case I forget, thanks for all your responses.

    Joseph Blade