Ad-aware

From: Jack Solomon (solzjack43_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/03/03

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:03:54 +0000

    I have been tasked with identifying suitable anti-trojan-ware for
    workstations. Ive been looking at AdAware. Its free and seems to do the
    job. Im wondering what is the catch.?

    Has anyone done a review of antitrojan sofrware? Id like to know if there
    is a suitable/cheap/supported product that we can use to compliment sophos
    that will protect against malicious code, trojans, session hijacking and
    other web nasties.

    Thanks

    Jack

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger