RE: Tow Cows for IT

From: Meidinger Chris (chris.meidinger_at_badenit.de)
Date: 11/25/03

    To: 'N407ER' <n407er@myrealbox.com>, Robert Green <robertegreen1@hotmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:35:00 +0100

    and this whole time i thought the whole IT thing *was* a big joke.

    no, seriously, if you see yourself as a lone comedian in the middle of a
    tragic play, you'll get through the day a lot better.

    oh yeah, and thank you moderator (honestly) for letting this through. I
    found it relevant and on topic.

    Chris Meidinger
    IT Technology and Services

    badenIT GmbH