Prebuilt Bootable ISO for wireless assessment?

From: John Cole (JohnC_at_LGEFCU.org)
Date: 11/21/03

    To: "'security-basics@securityfocus.com'" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:10:12 -0500

    Howdy all!

    The only laptops I have access to currently are Windows 2K/XP laptops that
    have Wireless cards in them. I was wondering if there is a pre-built Live
    ISO distribution that has wireless assessment tools already setup and ready
    to run once booted. If not, does anyone know of if when you boot the Live
    CD it creates /, /usr, ... in RAM so that I could install the software in
    that location?

    Barring that, what are the best Win2K tools for wireless assessment?

    Just curious.

    Thanks,
    John Cole, TICSA

    Network Administrator / Security
    Lockheed Georgia Employees' Federal Credit Union
    430 Commerce Park Drive
    Marietta, GA 30060
    (770) 424-0060
    (800) 541-8921
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is proprietary and
    confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the person identified
    and intended as the recipient. This document is forwarded to you in such a
    form (E-mail) that LGEFCU cannot guarantee the completeness and/or
    correctness of its contents and information. If you have received this
    E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also delete
    this document from your computer. This document may not be reproduced,
    copied, distributed, published, modified, or furnished to third parties,
    without the prior written consent of LGEFCU. LGEFCU specifically disclaims
    any responsibility or liability for any personal information or opinions of
    the author expressed in this email.