RE: IPTables Firewall program

From: Dean Mulley (dean.mulley_at_ewa-australia.com)
Date: 11/18/03

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:46:19 +1100

    I've found FireHOL to be alright.
    <http://firehol.sourceforge.net>

    -----Original Message-----
    From: AragonX [mailto:aragonx@dcsnow.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, 18 November 2003 8:55 AM
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Subject: IPTables Firewall program

    I'm looking for a tool that will generate good IPTables rules for my
    firewall box. I have two NICs.

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027

    • RE: military strike possible?
      ... >> considering that intelligence can't even tell a Chinese embassy from ... > Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE ... > The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: military strike possible?
      ... decide to come up with for a solution to a possible attack you must come ... Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE ... The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: MS Admin frendily *nix distrobution / Re: to the RE:s Windows IDS
      ... My first suggestion here would be: see if there's a Linux User's Group ... |>> Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE ... |>> The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: military strike possible?
      ... Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE ... FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial - ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: email gateway (transparent)
      ... Subject: email gateway (transparent) ... > Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE ... > The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services ...
      (Security-Basics)