Re: Linux for newbies -- OFF TOPIC

From: Michael Wray (gravebane_at_alpha4u.co.uk)
Date: 11/18/03

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:36:16 -0600

    Out of curiosity (and somewhat more on-topic)...

    Does anyone utilize selinux (the NSA hardened linux kernel/kernel mod)?
    I'm thinking about adding it to my computer (I'm going to be running about 5
    OSs... Debian looks like the candidate for selinux testing).

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027