RE: Linux for newbies

From: Zachary Mutrux (zmutrux_at_compumentor.org)
Date: 11/17/03

    To: "Security-Basics" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:49:07 -0800

    I recommend Debian GNU/Linux.
    http://www.debian.org/

    If you're interested in RedHat, look at Fedora. Development of RedHat Linux
    is ending, but Fedora will continue.
    http://fedora.redhat.com/

    zm

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027