email gateway (transparent)

From: ibnmaja al-andlusi (fedorian68_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 11/08/03

    Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:14:38 +0000 (GMT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    hello everyone,

    I would like to know the feasiability of implementing
    a transparent email gateway to catch virues, and spam
    between the network, and the firewall?

    is there such a thing that has zero configuration, any
    hints/howtos would be much apperciated, I would rather
    stick to an open source solution based on linux

    TIA

    W.A.

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027