IRC Statistics

From: Nicholas Hunt (Nick_Hunt_at_MascoHQ.com)
Date: 11/05/03

    Date: 5 Nov 2003 19:25:56 -0000
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hello all

    I was wondering if anyone new of a good source to find statistics on the number of viruses / trojans that travel through, or utilize IRC and IM technology. Preferably I would like to find something that has it broken down by year so that I can do some trending, but just the data would be good and I can do the trending myself if need-be. If anyone could let me know I would appreciate it.

    Thanks
    Nick

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027