Multi-Tier logons + Legacy Apps?

From: John Cole (JohnC_at_LGEFCU.org)
Date: 11/05/03

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:09:32 -0500

    Howdy all!

    I'm currently looking for options for multi-tier logons. Currently we have
    just usernames/passwords. We would like to find options with Smart Cards,
    USB keys, or the like. The problem we have is we have many legacy
    applications. Are there any systems out that will auto-fill in a
    username/password to a system if you have the correct username/password to
    go with your key?

    Thanks,
    John Cole, TICSA

    Network Administrator / Security
    Lockheed Georgia Employees' Federal Credit Union
    430 Commerce Park Drive
    Marietta, GA 30060
    (770) 424-0060
    (800) 541-8921
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is proprietary and
    confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the person identified
    and intended as the recipient. This document is forwarded to you in such a
    form (E-mail) that LGEFCU cannot guarantee the completeness and/or
    correctness of its contents and information. If you have received this
    E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also delete
    this document from your computer. This document may not be reproduced,
    copied, distributed, published, modified, or furnished to third parties,
    without the prior written consent of LGEFCU. LGEFCU specifically disclaims
    any responsibility or liability for any personal information or opinions of
    the author expressed in this email.

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027